Red Shoe Society
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas is thrilled to launch its long-awaited Red Shoe Society! Find us on Facebook @RedShoeSocietyLV to keep in-the-know about upcoming events.
What is the Red Shoe Society?
The Red Shoe Society (RSS) is a group of like-minded, young philanthropists committed to supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas through fundraising, volunteering, and networking. RSS members share a collective goal to make a difference in the lives of families with sick or injured children.
Opportunities for members
- Learn how RMHC enriches the quality of life for children and their families
- Gain experience in nonprofit program development, event coordination, and fundraising
- Network with like-minded professionals, community leaders, and the RMHC Board of Directors
- Ability to serve in a leadership capacity on the RSS Board via annual election
- Volunteer in ways that directly impact families struggling with childhood illness or injury
Interested in joining or becoming a sponsor?
The official launch will be a Red Shoe Brew in June. Don't worry, there are ways to be involved in the RSS before then!
For more information and to be on the list for the Red Shoe Society and the Red Shoe Brew, contact Marketing Coordinator, Ashley Fawcett, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702.252.4663 x*2257.
Visit us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/RedShoeSocietyLV/